12:36 PM | Posted in
so i want to redo the look of my blog but that intails wiping the slate clean and starting over again witch i have no time for right now. But hopefully soon after finals are over and the plumbing is fixed i will be able to find the time i need to do it. Until then i will have to be content with doing minor changes to it and posting a few small post here and there, like this one. My latest attempt to add something to my blog will be adding a slideshow, which includes signing up for more web based sites so hopefully it all works out. so be on the look out for my Blog friends slide show and let me know on this post what you think of the people and if you want to be added.
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "construction"

  1. Kim and Franklin On April 17, 2008 at 7:53 AM

    You have a blog! I am totally exited. Don't you find it strange that now we live in the same state and we still only see each other the same amount as when we lived in different states?
    Sorry about the pipes! What a pain.

     
  2. Ginny On April 17, 2008 at 9:23 AM

    lol, nice slideshow...that's awesome, thanks Alann! I'll have to show Kirk. Blasted laptop strikes again eh?