2:55 PM | Posted in
Just a quick one today while i wait for my windows to update. I have read Garfield comics before and found them funny but lately i have had to spend some time at the library to use the Internet and while i wait for things to down load i read Garfield comics. Let me tell you they are so much funnier when you own a cat and a dog and can look at the strip and see your animals doing the same thing that Odie and Garfield are doing. Speaking of here is an interesting website i came across it is called Garfield minus Garfield and is at http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/page/1 it shows the strips without Garfield in them and some are pretty funny when you think about them in the context the the website suggest you should. Here is an example of one


I suggest going to the website and checking it out.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "garfield"

  1. Djs9pd On June 11, 2008 at 8:14 AM

    I heard you LOVE lasagna, but absolutely hate Erma