12:33 PM | Posted in
So i have been looking for an internship for the past 4 hours and can find nothing in utah that is taking interns, so finally i just started to blanket cover every company i could find on the net and after getting half way through the list i have decided to call it quits for the day. Next time i will finish the list then move on to enginerring, GIS, local Gov groups, then i will start calling places and asking if there are any oppertunities. I can find lots of interships and lots of jobs out of state, but nothing that i could do, because obviously i'm still in school and need to stay here. I hate looking for work.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "internship"

  1. Anonymous On August 1, 2008 at 9:09 PM

    I agree, looking for work is for the birds! I don't need anymore work though, I teach 7th grade English, edit a motorcycle magazine, and do some freelance editing for another company, I think I'm good! Good luck to you! ~Lauren