4:47 PM | Posted in
So we had birthday celebrations today during lunch so i am now writing this after i have clocked out of work for the day. The main things going on in my life right now are:

1, I have to finish the bathroom this weekend
2, Decide if i want to do graduate school
a, where
b, what degree
c, what school
d, how to pay for it
3, Do i want to just get a job w/ an undergratuates
a, where
b, in what exact field
c, can we live off it
4, Do more interviews w/ urban design firms to find out what preperations i need to make
5, Start plans on my final semester line up of classes
6, Start working on major papers due at end of school term or before

I think that is all the main things so far, if you guys have any thoughts on these subjects let me know.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Yeah Friday"