7:23 PM | Posted in
So after a long time of not writing due to school I have finally graduated and can now spend some time writing on the blog each week. I am completely exhausted because of an incident we had with our house sitter. To keep a long story short we had a house sitter's husband or (very unlikely) friend steal and damage $1000 of cash and property. So I was up all night worrying about the situation and this was after barely getting over a late night drive from Ca to Kearns. I've been posting little bits and pieces of the progression on facebook and will do a bigger post on it later but for now I just wanted to write a little something after such a long absence.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "Graduation"

  1. High Stakes Online Poker On May 23, 2011 at 7:14 AM

    Yes, it is solved.