4:35 PM | Posted in
So when I first opened up my blog I had no counter and I just assumed that no one was coming to my blog, which i was well prepared for. Then I went to my friend Ginny's site and saw that she had a counter and i was like sweet and following my third idea of how to make a good blog, i straight up stole it. So now i have this counter that tracks whenever anyone comes to my site, unfortunately that also includes me when i check on my new settings to make sure they are working, so like the first day i went from 6 views to 13 because of myself. However since then other people have visited my site so the counter has gone up "naturally". However i have this to say about having a counter, it is like snorting blow. You go to your site and see that people have been there and your like ooooooh yeah, that's the good stuff. Then your on this high for a few hours, but then you start getting the twitches and your like I'll just check it one more time and you do it again,.... and again..... and again. Each time needing to look at it a little longer and a little sooner until your in the middle of your computer class sneaking peeks at your blog, hoping that the teacher doesn't catch you in the act. So for all those who are thinking about getting a counter i would caution you to think about the effects on your children first.
Category:
��

Comments

3 responses to "Counter"

  1. Djs9pd On January 24, 2008 at 5:22 PM

    I know what you mean man. I wake up at night sometimes looking to score a blog. My eyes are bloodshot and have rings under them because these dang blogs

     
  2. Anonymous On January 24, 2008 at 6:16 PM

    I miss Jersey Kitty!!!!

     
  3. Becca On January 25, 2008 at 8:08 AM

    LOL. I am resisting the urge to get a counter, but yours is so cool looking! It's all I can do to get a post up though....