12:52 PM | Posted in
You know what I find interesting about having a new blog, it is just like getting a brand new puppy. The first day you get it, all you want to do is play with it , see what it can do and show it to your friends so they can go, aawww it's so cute. Also as the owner of a new puppy (blog) you must give it a name, one that has some kind of meaning to you and describes the puppy (blog). Then after you've accomplished this amazing feat of creativity you have to decide what tricks you can teach it. Will it sit up, roll over, speak, lay down or just sit at your feet and beg for attention? Same thing goes for the blog, will it have pictures, music, links; what subjects will I talk about, dare I talk about my friends and family. Finally after days of prep, you have your puppy trained and your ready to go out into the world and proudly show it off. Then after three weeks of taking care of the now old puppy you are tired of cleaning up the spills and mistakes and you just wish someone else would take care of it for you.
Category:
��

Comments

3 responses to "A new puppy"

  1. Becca On January 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM

    LOL. Your blog peed on my shoes.

     
  2. Ginny On January 21, 2008 at 1:53 PM

    Nice one Becca!

    Can you feed my blog when we go out of town next weekend?

    What do you mean nobody is gonna read it?!? Lots of people read my blog....riiiight. (Eh, I say give it time!)

    I figured out that linking your blog to others makes it look like you have loads of friends...like the friends list on myspace. Do you mind?

     
  3. Becca On January 24, 2008 at 11:50 AM

    http://beccasev.blogspot.com/

    I did it.