4:12 PM | Posted in

So I went to my friend Dan's blog site (which if you guys haven't done, should) and he had a list of his Top Ten Things that must yada yada yada. Which I think was very nicely done and goes well with his site and his personality. Then i look up a site that has some pretty funny material on it about what kinds of list there are. I'll leave the address so you can check it out( after you finish reading my blog first of course). http://www.davesite.com/humor/top10/000.shtml So I have to applaud Dan and these people for their effort, because I don't think I could ever do a Top Ten of anything and in fact, you'll never ever catch me doing one and I'll tell ya why!


10. There isn't a topic I feel emotionally strong enough about to state ten reasons for. (Except you Honey, Kiss Kiss)
9. What if I have 11 reasons, who is gonna read my "Top Eleven Reasons" that just lame
8. Time, I just don't have enough of it to sit down and think about a topic and its reasons
7. I'm just not creative enough to come up with ten, six maybe, but ten is pushing it
6. They are a last resort for comedic writers who have run out of material
5. I'd run out of fingers, then how could I type
4. Everyone is doing it, and I don't jump off bridges
3. I don't like to have to count backwards
2. Flapjacks (nough said)
1. I think the number 10 is getting a little smug from all the attention
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "Top Ten"

  1. Djs9pd On January 30, 2008 at 6:42 AM

    Last ditch effort of the comedic writer huh?! I would feel offended if it weren't for the fact that it was completely true. Dig yourself out of the snow, we're sitting in the mid-60s here.

     
  2. Shannon On January 30, 2008 at 1:53 PM

    Nice. I think most top ten lists have about 3 funny ones and the rest are kinda filler, like well i need 10 so how bout this. Hope you are having a good week!