4:43 PM | Posted in
so by complete accident i found this website that allows you to make a 3-d avatar for your blog page. I have only given it a quick glance and use but so far it seems to be fun. If nothing else it is one of those things were you can make up an alternative you just for fun. Today i have been trying to think about what i have learned this semester (because its ending soon) and every time i think of the semester it just feels like I've lost in a dream or something because none of the class periods seem to have stuck and i can only recall the slightest things that i have learned, which is not good for finals. This has definitely been the fastest semester i have had in my school career and i wonder if it is because my classes were only Tue and Thur or if it is because I'm getting use to going to school. Either way i hope the rest of my school career goes this fast, because then i will be graduated before i completely burn out. School seems to be the only thing i have to think about lately and it is kinda boring because it really is like being lost in sleep for a whole day and then trying to figure out what it is i was supposed to learn the rest of the week. Well class is starting so i gotta go
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "3-d me"

  1. Djs9pd On April 8, 2008 at 8:08 PM

    You are chasing a turkey... nice

     
  2. Anonymous On April 13, 2008 at 2:01 PM

    I think both you and your wife's avatars capture your true spirits pretty darned well.