12:23 PM | Posted in
This will be a quick blog because I went out to a middle eastern place for lunch with a bunch of colleagues to celebrate the new presidency. It is called Cedar's of Lebanon and it was passing food quality, we did the buffet instead of the regular lunch menu, which may have been better. Apparently it has been there for 23 yrs and features live belly dancers on Friday nights. Things are good at work, and I am trying to get ready for grad school by organizing required paperwork and programs. The bathroom needs to have some trim put in and there is some places around the underside of the sink that need to be caulked then it will be done. I think the biggest thing going on for me now is that i have to get a class program put together for my independent study class next semester and since it is all for and about my needs i want it to be useful and to have something to show for it, which requires a lot of forethought and planning. There are only 6 weeks left in this semester and then i am down to only 16 weeks till i graduate, ya me!
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "Keeping up with the Jones"

  1. Anonymous On November 6, 2008 at 7:54 AM

    But then you have to start all over again for your masters right?