10:18 AM | Posted in
Well, i've been able to blog on my break for about 4 weeks now and i am doing a good job as far as i can tell. I have found that the only problem i have is that on mondays i only take a quick 15min lunch break so my blogs have to be real short and on fridays it seems like there is always something ging on and it always happens during our lunch break, so once agina the blog is either short or non existant. I am looking forward to this weekend and next week, it will be nice to get away from school and work for a bit. Though when i come back the finals rush period will be upon me and i will have lots of homework to do everyday. Ah well, thats school for ya nothing but class and homework. Well thats all the time i have for today, hopefully wednesday's blog will be a little longer and more exciting.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "not much"